ECOVIS Beijing is looking for a Audit Supervisor/Manager to join our expert team in Beijing.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists, we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
- Lead and Perform statutory auditing work or internal control compliance review on the German or European invested subsidiary in China (HGB, IFRS, US GAAP and China GAAP)
- Provide the professional guideline to the team member and monitor the audit project implement
- Represent our company by liaising and visiting clients to perform auditing checks and tasks at their offices and receive accounting documents
- Ensure that internal auditing practices are up-to-date with current regulations and improve internal control mechanisms wherever necessary
- Assist with the acquisition of new clients for our auditing services by participating in sales and marketing activities in Northern China
- University degree in accounting and auditing related fields as well as completion of the CPA, ACCA or CTA certifications is considered a plus
- Minimum of five years professional work experience in the fields of accounting and auditing and knowledge of German HGB and Europe IFRS
- Experience in international auditing practices in particular for manufacturing companies from past employment at a foreign organization
- Focused work-ethic with strong analytical capabilities as well as sound knowledge of audit, finance and law practices and regulations
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (in spoken as well as written form) as well as the ability to communicate across language barriers
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the team-oriented personality fitting to an international office and work environment
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to email@example.com – we look forward to contacting you soon.