We have been extremely successful: after a little more than five years, we have grown from 2 to over 50 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China. During this period we have opened continuously expanded and have opened branch offices in Tianjin and Heidelberg.
Our Beijing head office is the core of ECOVIS Beijing and coordinates all marketing and business development activities in Beijing and Northeast-China. You will learn first hand about international business, marketing strategies, legal and tax issues – especially related to China business. This is a once in a lifetime chance for an energetic and self-driven young professional to be part of a fast developing consulting firm and global network.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 7000 employees in 68 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our consulting focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. ECOVIS Beijing employs only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds.
You may become part of this fast-paced, challenging and great team of ECOVIS Beijing and support us in the Business Development and Marketing Department. We are the team responsible for driving the company’s growth by ensuring that our services reach a wide range of international clients. Right from day one, you will be integrated into our international ambitious team in which you will play an important role in both interacting with our clients as well as our local team of experts in Beijing China in all fields. You will be in the exciting position of challenging yourself every day with new tasks and you will be able to learn everything one needs to know about setting up your business in China and make it run smoothly and efficiently. You will be contributing to our development and success and be part of our expansion.
For more information about ECOVIS Beijing, please visit our company website and blog at the following link: www.ecovis-beijing.com.
As Associate for our Business Development you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Prepare business meetings, arrange and attend client meetings and consult the clients together with our tax and legal managers
- Work closely together with our experts in projects related to our tax and legal services
- Represent Ecovis at events (fairs, networking events, seminars, business trips) and towards partners
- Research in legal or tax fields
- Write articles and publications (brochures, newsletter, blog entries, books)
- Support for our online marketing activities such as newsletters, Social Media, etc.
- Evaluating and managing interns (sorting applications, evaluation, training and coordination)
- Organizing local seminars international events, giving presentations about relevant matters (e.g. Income Tax, Intellectual Property)
- Support of CRM system and other management tools
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven person, who is able to work independently and think out of the box. Apart from this, we would expect the following skills:
- University graduate in an academic field ideally related to our services (accounting/ tax/legal/audit)
- Preferably 2 years of work experience inside or outside of China. Ideally, experience in consulting or other fields related to our business
- Experience in online management tools (Content Management, Newsletter Software, Project Management and CRM Tools)
- Experience in Social Media Tools (Google Analytics, SEO)
- Project Management Experience and ability to work with different partner firms and organizations
- Communicative and outgoing
- Open-minded, pro-active and friendly character
- A focused and ambitious person with the intention of building a network of business contacts for a long-term
You will learn and be guided by our experts and your responsibilities will expand in relation to your learning. You may develop yourself in creating your own projects and strengths.
German – Native
English – Fluent
Chinese – Beginner
How to Apply
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references, and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to HR@ecovis-beijing.com until 31st July 2018.