ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
- Prepare payroll calculation based on clients’ information provided, and
- Social Security calculation and liaison with social security bureau or agent
- Payroll disbursement
- Distribute pay slips to clients’ employees
- Monthly/quarterly taxes filing, including individual income tax and some corporate taxes for clients
- Liaison with tax officials for tax matters and visit tax bureaus as required (mainly related to individual income tax)
- HR & Tax regulation updates research
- Prepare some service invoices
- Prepare service agreements as assigned
- Other ad-hoc assignments
– See more at:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in HR, accounting or tax
- 1-3 years working experience in payroll, social security, individual income taxcalculation and filing. Working experience in multi-national accounting firm or HR/payroll/tax department in multi-national companies is a plus.
This position is open for internship who is interested in HR/payroll/tax area.
- Willing to learn and develop in HR/payroll/tax area in depth
- Precise, look into details with high sense of responsibility
- Able to handle multi-tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated, reliable, teamwork spirit, high adaption to fast-paced work environment and able to work under pressure
- Good command of communication skill, high sense of client service and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
The Ecovis advantage in Beijing
- Unique chance to take part in the establishing of new companies in China
- Hectic but friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours and career advancement potential open to all levels
- Flat hierarchies combined with an independent work style
How to Apply:
If this position fits your profile, don’t hesitate to e-mail your complete application (Cover letter, CV, transcripts, references) with your specific availability to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Grace Shi is a partner at ECOVIS Beijing China. She has over 12 years of experience in accounting, auditing, and tax advisory services in both international accounting firms and large Chinese corporations. She has an international MBA and a US Global Finance Master’s degree. Since 2001, she is a Chinese Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and, since 2002, a Chinese Certified Taxation Agent (CTA). Mrs. Shi is one of the founders of ECOVIS R&G Consulting Ltd. (Beijing). She has perfect skills in written and spoken English and Chinese. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecovis Beijing is the trusted tax and legal advisor to several embassies and official institutions in China. It specializes in mid-sized international companies and is focused on tax & legal advisory, accounting and auditing. If you’re interested in finding out more about tax and legal, don’t hesitate to sign up to our Newsletter, give us a call +49 (0) 6221-9985639 or contact us directly via email@example.com