ECOVIS Beijing is looking for an Associate to join our legal department in Beijing.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
You can become part of the fast-paced, challenging work environment in the great team at Ecovis Beijing and support us in the Legal Department. You will be a key contact to our clients and will have the chance to develop yourself and broaden your knowledge through working together with our experts in the tax, accounting, audit and marketing departments.
- Providing FDI related legal advisory services and handle company registrations of RO, WFOE, FICE and JV independently
- Being responsible for the draft, review and translation of legal documents such as Articles of Association, and other commercial and employment contracts
- Handling client communication independently and introduce our company and services in meetings with foreign investors
- Coordinating projects with our accounting/tax and auditing teams and other tasks as needed on a daily basis.
- Chinese National
- Ideally 2-3 years working experience in Foreign Direct Investment, preferably working experience in an international law firm, foreign consulting company or multi-national company
- Bachelor degree or above (ideally in field of law)
- Strong working knowledge of set-up procedures for RO, WFOE, FICE and JV
- Familiar with liquidation and bankruptcy procedures
- Ability to read, interpret, draft, modify and review legal documents
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin. English will be the daily working language
- Strong personality, professional and service attitude towards client oriented thinking
- Reliable and accurate; with effective problem-solving skills, being a good team player
The Ecovis advantage in Beijing
- Unique chance to take part in the establishing of new companies in China
- Hectic but friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours and career advancement potential open to all levels
- Flat hierarchies combined with an independent work style
How to Apply:
If this position fits your profile, don’t hesitate to e-mail your complete application in English (Cover letter, CV, transcripts, references) with your specific availability to our Partner: email@example.com