ECOVIS Beijing is looking for a Senior Legal Accountant to join our expert team in Beijing.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists, we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
- To lead in the legal retainer service to the clients like labor inquires, corporate consulting services
- To conduct legal research and draft memo independently
- To review contract and issue legal opinion independently
- Other works assigned by the Partner
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Graduate’s degree in law
- Be able to use English as working language
- Previous experience in legal consulting service to foreign-invested enterprise
- Legal assistant from foreign law firms preferred
- Good communication skills
- Hands on mentality and willingness to assume responsibility
- Enthusiastic and curious to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to email@example.com – we look forward to contacting you soon.