ECOVIS Beijing is looking for a Personal Assistant to join us in Beijing.
Who we are:
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: in the last three years, we have grown from 2 to 35 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China. We are now looking for an energetic, ambitious, persistent and versatile young professional who can support our office in the ongoing expansion.
- Researching and preparing presentations, background information and core messages for the meetings, including slides and other supporting documents
- Taking meeting minutes
- Drafting correspondences, memos and reports
- Management and coordination on Partner s calendar, including meetings, conference calls, appointments and seminars etc.
- Establishing/ maintaining a filling system of all the important documents
- Follow-up and monitoring the implementation of important projects
- Translation and interpretation from German to Chinese and Chinese to German
- Other tasks assigned by the Partner
- Master degree, major in English, MBA or financial management is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, English and German
- Excellent coordination, organizational and interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years’ working experience in executive assistant function
- Detail-oriented while keeping big picture in mind
German – Business Fluent
English – Business Fluent
Chinese – Business Fluent
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to contacting you soon.