ECOVIS Beijing is looking for a Junior Legal Associate to join our expert team in Beijing.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists, we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
- Being responsible for legal documents drafting, reviewing and translation such as Articles of Associations, and other commercial contracts
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services and can independently handle the registration of RO, WFOE, FICE and JV
- Other works assigned by the department manager from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read, interpret, draft, modify and review legal documents
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin. English will be daily working language
- Dependable and accurate; with effective problem-solving skills and being a good team player
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to contacting you soon.