ECOVIS Beijing is looking for a Junior Auditor to join our expert team in Beijing.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 4500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists, we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to 25 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China.
- Being a team member to perform an audit procedure on finance accounts;
- Responsible some working paper preparation independently and on time assigned by team leader;
- Responsible some low-risk audit case arrangement and implementation on time;
- Being a good team player to support the audit project finalization;
- 0-3 years audit or related experience in reputable firm;
- Passing majority subjects of ACCA or CPA is preferred;
- Bachelor above degree with major of accounting, finance or related from reputable university, overseas education background is preferred;
- Diligent, quick learner, responsible, good team player, willing share, self-motivate and take great pressure;
- English or German superb;
- Good communication skill and service-providing sense;
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to contacting you soon.