Ecovis Beijing needs an intern at the Business Development & Marketing department in Beijing. Do you have an X1 visa? If so, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for boosting your career.
You will learn first-hand about international business, marketing strategies, legal and tax issues. You will be the bridge between our Beijing team and our international clients. The internship´s main task is to help our clients set up business in China.
Ecovis Beijing is a member of Ecovis International – a leading global consultancy with over 7,500 employees in 75 countries. We focus on tax and legal consulting as well as on accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe. They range from automotive to architecture and from machinery to professional services.
Our team boasts international and Chinese experts in law (LL.M.), accountancy (CPA) and tax (CTA). Ecovis Beijing is highly successful: in less than two years, we have grown from 2 to over 50 professionals. We now are among the largest foreign tax and legal consultancies for SMEs in Beijing/China. We are the largest tax consultancy for German clients in Beijing.
For information about Ecovis Beijing, please visit our website: www.ecovis-beijing.com
- Research, create and develop content
- Create content for our various marketing channels with an emphasis on writing articles
- Identify opportunities for content promotion and content partnerships with various publishers, brands and blogs online
- Create reports, client presentations and marketing material
- Video marketing: Create video clips for our marketing channels with software like iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Shotcut etc.
- Represent Ecovis at trade fairs, networking events, seminars, etc. and towards partners
- Other administrative and supporting tasks as assigned by supervisor
Our experts will guide you throughout your training. Responsibilities will grow over time. Develop personal skills and talents by creating your own projects.
We are looking for a self-driven person who is independent and who thinks out of the box. We also expect the following references/qualities:
- Your academic degree should relate to accounting/tax/legal/audit or Chinese studies
- Strong interest in Chinese business and law
- Background in marketing and consulting is a strong plus
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office. Other office software like CRM, WordPress, Gimp etc. is a plus
- Communicative and outgoing, open-minded and proactive, of friendly character
- Focused and ambitious personality. The intention of building a long-term business network
German – fluent
English – fluent
Chinese – fluent
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references, academic transcripts, X1 visa) and a preferred entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com– we look forward to contacting you soon.
You can now apply for a position starting in August 2019.