ECOVIS Beijing is looking for an Intern supporting the Business Development & Marketing department in Beijing.
This is a once in a lifetime chance for an energetic and self-driven young professional. You will learn first-hand about international business, marketing strategies, legal and tax issues – especially related to China business. In a fast-paced business environment, you will be the connection hub between our Beijing-based local team of experts and our international clients, supporting them with setting up their business in China.
ECOVIS Beijing is a member of ECOVIS International – a leading global consulting firm with over 6000 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. At ECOVIS Beijing, our focus lies in the fields of tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe and operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. To our team of specialists, we count only highly qualified and certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds. ECOVIS Beijing has been extremely successful: after a little more than two years, we have grown from 2 to over 50 professionals and therefore become one of the largest foreign tax and legal consulting firms for SMEs in Beijing/China and the biggest German tax consultancy in Beijing.
For more information about ECOVIS Beijing, please visit our company website and blog under the following link: www.ecovis-beijing.com
As Intern for our Business Development & Marketing Department you will among others have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Be the first contact person for our customers, attend business meetings and provide clients with key information about our services
- Work closely together with our experts in tax and legal matters (draft contracts, provide answers to specific inquiries, etc.)
- Manage the CRM system and other project management tools
- Represent Ecovis at all kinds of events (such as trade fairs, networking events, seminars, etc.) and towards partners
- Work in an international team of experts
Marketing & PR
- As member of our Marketing-Team, work in the field of content creation and drafting of marketing materials (such as articles, brochures, newsletters, blog-entries, books, etc.)
- Publish marketing material through a whole range of marketing channels (Email, Website, Blog, Social Media, etc.)
- Organize local seminars, international events, and roadshows
You will learn from, and be guided by our experts, and your responsibilities will expand in correlation to your learning. You will develop your skills and talents by creating your own projects.
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven person, who is able to work independently and thinks out-of-the-box. Apart from this, we would expect the following skills:
- University student in an academic field ideally related to our services (accounting/tax/legal/audit) or China-related studies
- Strong interest in Chinese business environment and regulations
- Ideally having a background in marketing and experience in consulting
- Experience in working with Office programs and other office software (CRM, Joomla/Wordpress, and Newsletter Software)
- Ideally native German speaker with good command of English (Chinese is a plus) and the ability to communicate across language barriers
- Communicative and outgoing, open-minded, proactive and a friendly character
- Focused and ambitious personality with the intention of building a network of business contacts for a long-term
German – Fluent
English – Fluent
Chinese – a plus
How to Apply:
Please forward your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references, and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com– we look forward to contacting you soon.