Ecovis Beijing is the largest German tax and accounting firm in Beijing/ China. We offer tax, accounting, law and auditing services for international SMEs, with more than 50 staff in three locations (Beijing, Tianjin and Heidelberg/ Germany). Our Beijing head office is the core of Ecovis Beijing and coordinates our marketing and business development activities in Beijing and Northeast-China. We are now looking for a Marketing and Business Development Associate to join our Beijing office. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and self-driven young professional to be part of a fast developing professional services firm within a global network.
Ecovis Beijing is a member of Ecovis International – a leading global consulting firm with over 7000 employees in more than 75 countries worldwide. Ecovis focuses on tax and legal consulting as well as accounting and auditing services and ranks among the top 15 international networks in its field. Most of our clients are SMEs from Europe, many of them from the German-speaking countries. They operate in a wide range of industries from automotive to architecture, machinery and professional services. Ecovis Beijing employs highly qualified specialists such as certified lawyers (LL.M.), accountants (CPA) and tax experts (CTA) with international as well as Chinese backgrounds.
For more information about Ecovis Beijing, please visit our company website and blog under the following link: www.ecovis-beijing.com.
As Associate for our Business Development & Marketing Department you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating greater awareness for our services and areas of expertise among relevant target groups
- Content Creation: articles and other formats (brochures, newsletter, blog entries, videos etc.)
- Drive and develop our online marketing activities such as newsletters, social media presence, etc.
- Manage and evaluate interns
- Organizing seminars and events
- Coordinate, establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Prepare business meetings, by joining client meetings and assisting our managers
- Work closely with our experts in projects related to our tax, legal and accounting services
- Research and assistance in consulting cases
- Working with our CRM system and other management tools
- Represent Ecovis at all kinds of events (fairs, networking events, seminars) and towards clients and partners
You will learn and be guided by our experts and your responsibilities will expand in relation to your learning. You may develop yourself in creating your own projects and strengths.
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven person, who is able to work independently and think out of the box. Apart from this, we would expect the following skills:
- University graduate in marketing, business, China studies or an academic field related to our services (accounting/ tax/legal/audit)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience inside or outside of China. Ideally, experience in consulting or other fields related to our business
- Experience with online management tools (Content management, online marketing, and social media tools, project management and CRM tools)
- Project management experience and ability to work with different partner firms and organizations
- Communicative and outgoing
- Open-minded, pro-active and friendly character
- Focused and ambitious personality with the intention of building a network of business contacts
German – native
English – fluent
Chinese – a plus
How to Apply:
Please send your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and transcripts) together with your preferred starting date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to contacting you soon.